Ban Appeal - Tallest Flash

Jul 30, 19 21:06

Tallest_Flash

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

Hey moderator, I was temporarily banned for "Being Inappropriate and multiple chat violations" I know it's only a 3 day ban, but I think there was probably a misunderstanding as to the severetity of what I typed in chat, and I'd like to get back to playing with my brother.

The first "violation" was me discussing JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and typing one of the main characters' names, Josuke, in chat. The character in question is Japanese in descent and as such, has a Japanese name. However, I can understand as this counts as using a foreign language depending on how you look at it, which is against the rules, so I told the moderator online I wouldn't use his Japanese name again. In every conversation forward, I subsituted his name with Cane Assistant, the direct translation of his Japanese name.

The violation I was banned for is seen here: https://gyazo.com/cdf39dc14ee616b6c93e5ac7d09a062a.

While it may look a little weird at first, it is actually a true fact, and I really do not see how the chat usage depicted is considered inappropriate. My brother, laughingdolls, asked for food, and I responded with the message in question, as a fun fact as to how he could have infinite food if he wanted.

Please consider my appeal, I am deeply sorry for my severely inappropriate use of chat and violations against your rules.

Jul 30, 19 21:09

MakThePenguin

User

Hello. Im the mod who banned you. You were warned multiple times for being innapropriate, speaking in other languages was the least of your violations. You were also given fair warning that you were on the verge of recieving a ban, but you continued to try and push the limits until you put a toe over. You may return in 3 days.

Appeal denied

Jul 30, 19 21:12

Tallest_Flash

User

Okay, I would please like a recollection of my other inappropriate chat usage, from the logs of the server, so that I may not repeat the same mistake in 3 days, Thank you for your help in advance.

EDIT: I do not see how the human digestive system in particular, reffered to as such, is considered inappropriate language.

Jul 30, 19 21:16

MakThePenguin

User

No problem. Feel free to message me on discord and I will send them to you. 

MakThePenguin#9111

Jul 31, 19 11:33

JealousManPuppets

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 50

As a fellow noob I can confirm that that ban was reasonable

Jul 31, 19 13:56

MakThePenguin

User