mcnuggies67's WT application

Jul 31, 19 22:29

JealousManPuppets

User

Dislikes: 1
Donated: 50

Your In Game Name: mcnuggies67 (previously JMPuppets)

What time zone are you in? EST +5

How long have you been playing MineCraft? I've been playing since 2011

How long have you been playing on Strictly Vanilla? About a year and a half, I believe

Why do you want to be staff? I want to be staff because there are a lot of people on the server who ruin the experience, and I want to help stop those people, as well as help moderate in the many times I join and no other staff members are on. Especially during the summer, as I have become a ton more active, I've noticed there are very rarely staff on.

Are you in any major factions? No

Will you abuse any power given to you? I will not, having staff is a priveledge, and if that is abused I expect to be banned 

What are the rules for players in your own words? Never hack or exploit glitches to your benefit, don't spam, keep it PG, keep the chat free of politics, religion, or any explicit content. Listen to the staff and accept their decisions, and don't call out admins in spec (they don't like that)

What are the Rules for staff in your own words? Try to keep calm, friendly, and don't abuse your power. Also do your best to help those in need.

Do you agree to be banned if any abuse is found? Yes I do

Are you willing to start from the bottom and work way up? I am perfectly willing to do that.

Any other information you would like to provide.
I do have a few chat violations, the occasional excited cuss or misinterpreted rule, and I may make a few mistakes as staff, but I'll try my very best not to.

Aug 04, 19 18:22

_MrTortoise_

User

Donated: 20

Great guy, active player,knows the rules! +1

Aug 04, 19 18:49

121Logger

User

Dislikes: 5
Donated: 50

First of all welcome back, JM.

I gave your old application a -1 because at the time you made it you consistently acted immaturely in ways that broke the rules. Recently, however, you have returned to the server after a hiatus during which you seemed to have matured. You acknowledge your somewhat reformed state at the end of your application which shows good self-awareness. I’ve also seen you on a fair bit and you have not only kept to the rules but also enforced them yourself. Furthermore, this application is well written and without the history you have, and in conjunction with your current behaviour, would definitely merit a +1. Regretfully your past actions do exist and since the recommended amount of time spent on the server for staff is around 6 months, I personally believe you should have to demonstrate appropriate behaviour for that length of time beginning when you returned. In conclusion, for now, it’s a +/-0 from me.

Tl;dr +/-0

Aug 10, 19 0:06

Kriannah

Potato

Donated: 5

I wont -1 or +1 although your staff app is well written. When I was on earlier, you were rude to someone, which made me question if you are ready to be staff or not. I say continue to be active and I'll see if my opinion changes.

Aug 10, 19 21:48

MakThePenguin

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

I think you're a decent guy and a good player. However, I dont see a lot of you reminding other players of the rules, and in fact you still seem to generate chat violations every now and again. Im going to have to say -1 for now. With that said, I have high hopes that you will be able to clear those up and maybe in awhile of seeing you with no violations I will change it to a +1

Aug 11, 19 9:54

_MrTortoise_

User

Donated: 20

Well, I just thought about it again. Mak ir right, I an changing my vote to 0 and I will give you my +1 when you completely stop those chat violations. 

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019