Lucid / Amphilogius' Ban Appeal

Oct 08, 19 13:22

LucidEternity

User

Dislikes: 0
Donated: 0

My name is - It's complicated. My forum / former minecraft name is LucidEternity but my current name is Amphilogius. I was banned after a series of innapropriate political / historical references (Not to the degree of causing arguements or toxicity) and mildly (Without trying in the slightest to be insultive towards any person/group/entity ) innapropriate language. I have appealed once more and been turned down, but after thinking of the heaps of progress i have on this server and recognizing the fault of my actions and my conduct in my previous appeal i decided to apologize for my actions (which were not appropriate for a child-friendly server) and ask for another chance. I promise i won't let you down.

-Lucid (Amphilogius)

Oct 08, 19 13:43

MakThePenguin

User

Hello. I am the mod who banned you. 

I'm very happy that you have given serious thought as to the actions that led to your current circumstances. I'm also very happy to hear your assurance that we don't need to be worried if you return. However, unfortunately your ban is a permanent one as it is the 3rd or 4th ban on this account. The ability to return after a 3-day or 5-day ban is your second/third chance to make things right before things progress to this point. As well, you were told many times by various staff that this account would be receiving a permanent ban if you didn't start following our rules. 

However, as you know we allow people to come back on alts when their main accounts have been banned. You may return on an alt as well if you choose. I look forward to seeing you again on a new account and with a new attitude!

Thank you, MakThePenguin

Oct 08, 19 13:50

LucidEternity

User

Thanks, does this mean permanent bans are unnappealable or are you simply denying my appeal?

Oct 08, 19 14:01

MakThePenguin

User

Your appeal is being denied. Under some circumstances though, a permanent ban may be successfully appealed.

You need to be logged in to make a reply

Version: 1.0.2

Created by DelviewHosts
Strictly Vanilla © 2019